Michael is a little chatterbox these days. He is picking up new words left and right. We really have to watch what we say :). He loves to talk on the phone too (his toy phone or anything he can hold like a phone)!
Bye bye (he waves when he says this)
Hello and Hi
Mama
Dada
Tucker
Water
Milk
All done
Uh-oh
What do I do
Nana (for banana)
Apple
Hot
Ball
Yes
No
Barney (yes, the purple dinosaur)
Caillou (another one of his favorite shows)
Thank you
Please
Awe man!
Pizza
Night night
All gone
Powder
All better
He also loves to sing. He likes to sing Twinkle Twinkle Litte Star and the ABC song. He doesn't say the words very well, but we can hear the tune. He enjoys the Itsy Bitsy Spider, Pat-a-Cake, and peek-a-boo. He likes Old McDonald. He joins in and sings the E-I-E-I-O part. Whenever he hears music of any kind he starts dancing.
He can also say "ta da". He stands on top of his school bus, raises his hands in the air, and then says "ta da" really loud! He will keep saying it until you either say it back or clap your hands for him. Then he jumps off. And does it all over again.
His new thing is to say 'uh oh spaghettios". It sounds more like "uh oh, ba-ge-dee-do", but it's funny. :)
I need to teach him to say Aunt Lori, Gig'Em Aggies and TOUCHDOWN! :)
ReplyDelete