Happy Halloween!! Michael dressed up as Elvis, and it was a hit with all the trick-or-treaters.
We strolled him up and down the street in his wagon. He got a big kick out of seeing all the other kids dressed up. He was saying 'hello' to everyone! All week I was trying to teach him to say trick-or-treat, but he didn't do it. Half way on our walk he starts saying "tweet tweet". It was so funny, I just laughed.
Then when we got back home to hand out candy, he was super excited. He was jumping up and down and all around. He was waving at everyone that walked by and came up for candy. He even helped to pass out candy. He got the biggest thrill out of putting candy into the bags of trick-or-treaters. He was so proud of himself and had the biggest smile on his face...ear to ear. He'd then wave and say 'bye bye' as they left.
He had a great Halloween!!!



Elvis was such a great idea! He looks so cute! I'm glad he had a great night.
ReplyDelete