Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Impulse Buyer

We have all done it, right? We've bought something on a whim that we don't need. I'm not really too bad about that. I do have some self control. I know what my budget is and I don't normally spend more than I can afford. I really hate bills, especially credit card bills. But, I am a sucker for the "spend $50 and save $10". Or any similar type of promotion. I always get my total as close to $50 as possible. You know the old saying " you have to spend money to save money" (or something like that) :).

Anyway, this weekend Jesse and I were out looking for patio furniture. Although we need some furniture we weren't planning to get anything right away. I just wanted to see what my options were. Well, during the course of patio furniture shopping, we saw a kitchen table that we fell in love with. So, guess what's sitting in my kitchen right now? Yup, that's right. Who impulse buys a kitchen table?!?! I should also note that we already had one that was perfectly fine, so it wasn't like we were in dire need of one. Oh well. We love it, and there is no buyers remorse going on.

PS: we also purchased patio furniture :). So much for "just looking"!

No comments:

Post a Comment