Congratulations Mike and Jessica! Thanks for letting us steal a few hours of your afternoon. We are excited to see Jack and Sophie grow up.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Special Treats
Jesse and I had a special treat today. Our dear friends Mike and Jessica were blessed with the arrival of their twins one month ago. I am sad to say that it took us this long to be able to visit them. However, I am happy that I finally got to meet Jack and Sophie. And it is always great seeing their new mommy and daddy! It's difficult to see them often because we live on opposite sides of town. I mean, we are practically in Galveston and they may as well have a Dallas address! But we had a great visit and they are just glowing with happiness. The twins are precious happy babies. I know it's bad to say, but some newborns are just not cute (you know it's true). But these little ones really are, and I'm not just saying that. And they are so tiny, OMG such little ones. So easy it is to forget how small babies can be! Michael had fun bothering playing with their dog too.
Congratulations Mike and Jessica! Thanks for letting us steal a few hours of your afternoon. We are excited to see Jack and Sophie grow up.
Congratulations Mike and Jessica! Thanks for letting us steal a few hours of your afternoon. We are excited to see Jack and Sophie grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment